Pacific islands are extremely vulnerable to climate change but, if the world takes urgent, transformative action, we can minimise its impacts.
The United Nation’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is the global science body tasked with informing policymakers all over the world about climate change, its implications, risks and options for adaptation and mitigation. They have recently released the following reports:
- ‘The Physical Science Basis’ released in August 2021; and
- ‘Impacts, Adaptation & Vulnerability’ released in February 2022.
- 'Mitigation of Climate Change' released in April 2022
- Synthesis report released in March 2023
- Global Warming of 1.5 ºC October 2018
- Ocean and Cryosphere in a Changing Climate September 2019
- Climate Change and Land August 2019
This website contains a range of a range of tools including factsheets, media articles and videos designed to help make the findings of these reports accessible to decision-makers and communities in the Pacific.
Contact: Please contact us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this project.