Dennis Gonzalez is a Senior Research Technician at the CSIRO based in Adelaide and a part-time PhD student with the Fenner School of Environment and Society. Dennis’ main research interests are in regional scale groundwater assessment and managed aquifer recharge in urban, regional and agricultural settings. His current research focusses on exploring the potential for long-term aquifer storage through managed aquifer recharge for increasing drought resilience in Australia.
- Regional scale aquifer characterisation using quantitative, data-driven approaches
- Quantitatively mapping managed aquifer recharge, storage and recovery potential
- Economic assessment of managed aquifer recharge systems
- Accounting for uncertainty in spatial and economic assessments of managed aquifer recharge potential
- Student, Agriculture, food and nutritional security
- Student, Water and flooding
- Student, Risk, vulnerability and resilience