Mr Tom Worthington
Tom Worthington is an IT consultant and has been an expert witness in several court cases involving international patent, computer, web and Internet issues, as well as advising governments and companies on computer strategy. He is a course designer and teacher for vocational and postgraduate university courses on ICT sustainability, design of web sites, e-commerce and professional ethics. Tom has been an expert witness in several court cases involving international patent, computer, web and Internet issues, as well as advising governments and companies on ICT problems.
ICT Sustainability, Internet and Web Policy, Emergency Website Design, Metadata, e-commerce and professional ethics, Electronic Publishing, Electronic Records Management, Data Management, Defence IT Policy, National R&D Policy.
- Researcher, Low carbon and resilient cities
- Researcher, Psychology, communication and the arts
- Researcher, Adaptation, livelihoods and development in Asia and the Pacific
- Researcher, Risk, vulnerability and resilience
- Worthington, Tom, 2011, ICT sustainability : assessment and strategies for a low carbon future / Tom Worthington Tomw Communications], [Belconnen, A.C.T. : http://www.tomw.net.au/ict_sustainability/
- Worthington, Tom, 2009, Green technology strategies [electronic resource] : using computers and telecommunications to reduce carbon emissions, Tomw Communications, URL: http://www.tomw.net.au/green/