I am a social psychologist, with broad interests in social and environmental sustainability and in social justice.
My PhD is from the University of California at Santa Cruz, and my undergraduate degrees are from the University of Adelaide and Flinders University.
- Leviston, Z & Walker, I 2021, 'The influence of moral disengagement on responses to climate change', Asian Journal of Social Psychology, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 144-155.
- Stanley, S, Klas, A, Clarke, E et al. 2021, 'The effects of a temporal framing manipulation on environmentalism: A replication and extension', PLOS ONE (Public Library of Science), vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 1-34.
- Plummer, A & Walker, I 2021, 'Can self-regulation explain why not everyone is overweight or obese?', Australian Journal of Psychology, vol. 73, no. 3, pp. 326-337.
- Moloney, G, Sutherland, M, Bowling, A et al. 2020, 'Don't forget the context when you are talking about organ donation: Social representations, shared mood and behaviour', Journal of Community and Applied Social Psychology, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 645-659.
- Kosari, S, Yee, K, Mulhall, S et al. 2020, 'Pharmacists' Perspectives on the Use of My Health Record', Pharmacy, vol. 8, no. 4.
- Moloney, G, Upcroft, L, Rienks, S et al. 2020, 'Respect, Interaction, and Immediacy: Addressing the Challenges Associated With the Different Religious and Cultural Approaches to Organ Donation in Australia', Experimental and Clinical Transplantation, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 43-53.
- Ruby, M, Walker, I & Watkins, H 2020, 'Sustainable Consumption: The Psychology of Individual Choice, Identity, and Behavior', Journal of Social Issues, vol. 76, no. 1, pp. 1/08/2018.
- Sutherland, M, Moloney, G, Norton, M et al. 2020, 'Utilising a hospital based setting to increase organ donor registration', Transplantation, vol. 104, no. 6.
- Hurlstone, M, Price, A, Wang, S et al. 2020, 'Activating the legacy motive mitigates intergenerational discounting in the climate game', Global Enviromental Change, vol. Online, no. 60.
- Moloney, G, Sutherland, M, Norton, M et al., eds, 2019, Increasing registrations on the Australian Organ Donor Register.
- Leviston, Z, Dandy, J, Jetten, J et al. 2019, 'The role of relative deprivation in majority-culture support for multiculturalism', Journal of Applied Social Psychology, vol. 50.
- Wang, S, Leviston, Z, Hurlstone, M et al. 2018, 'Emotions predict policy support: Why it matters how people feel about climate change', Global Environmental Change, vol. 50, pp. 25-40.