Lan Fu is a Fellow in the Department of Electronic Materials Engineering, ANU Research School of Physics and Engineering.
- G. Jolley, H. F. Lu, L. Fu, H. H. Tan, and C. Jagadish, Electron-hole recombination properties of InGaAs/GaAs quantum dot solar cells and the influence on the open circuit voltage. Applied Physics Letters 97, 123505 (2010).
- H. F. Lu, L. Fu, G. Jolley, H. H. Tan, S. R. Tatavarti, and C. Jagadish, Temperature dependence of dark current properties of InGaAs/GaAs quantum dot solar cells. Applied Physics Letters 98, in press (2011).
- C. Headley, L. Fu, P. Parkinson, X. Xu, J. Lloyd-Hughes, C. Jagadish, and M. B. Johnston, Improved performance of GaAs-Based terahertz emitters via surface passivation and silicon nitride encapsulation. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics 17, 17 (2011).
- G. M. Liu, L. Fu, A. V. Rode, and V. S. J. Craig, Water droplet motion control on superhydrophobic surfaces: exploiting the Wenzel-to-Cassi transition. Langmui 27, 2595 (2011).
- I. McKerracher, J. Wong-Leung, G. Jolley, L. Fu, H. H. Tan and C. Jagadish, Selective Intermixing of InGaAs/GaAs Quantum Dot Infrared Photodetectors. IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics 47, 577 (2011).