State of Energy Research Conference
Working together for a sustainable energy future
Hosted by the Energy Research Institutes Council for Australia, the third national State of Energy Research Conference will focus on partnership and collaboration – between researchers, with industry, with the innovation ecosystem, with the finance system and with communities.
Over two days, esteemed speakers and guests will address this theme while showcasing the latest in energy research and technology, and the most innovative approaches to energy management and advancing the energy transition.
For attendees who aren't able to travel to Sydney for the event, the 2023 State of Energy Research Conference will be live-streamed and sessions made available to view on demand after the conference.
Two Day Conference Ticket:
Standard registration price: $900.00 includes GST (From 1 January 2023)
Two Day Conference Ticket includes:
- Two days of the SoERC 2023
- SoERC 2023 networking drinks at the end of each day
- SoERC 2023 Conference dinner at the end of day one
One Day Conference Ticket:
Registration price: $450.00 includes GST
One Day Conference Ticket includes:
- One day of the SoERC 2023, on the day of your choice
- SoERC 2023 networking drinks at the end of the day you attend
- You may choose to ADD a dinner ticket to your registration for an additional $160.00 including GST
University of Technology Sydney and Online.