Professor Rob Elliman
Robert Elliman is Head of the Department of Electronic Materials Engineering, Physics Education Centre, Research School of Physics and Engineering, ANU College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
Semiconductor materials research
- Semiconductor nanotechnology.
- Charge trapping and transport in high-k dielectrics.
- Resistive switching in high-k dielectrics.
- Thin film stress and failure modes.
- Synthesis, structure, properties and applications of silica nanowires.
Ion-beam modification and analysis of materials
- Ion-beam synthesis of novel materials (graphene, nanocrystals, etc)
- Ion-beam induced defects and their interactions.
- Novel applications of ion-implantation.