Dr. Quynh Nguyen is a lecturer in international political economy within the School of Politics and International Relations. She was a postdoctoral fellow at the Niehaus Center for Globalization and Governance at Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School for Public and International Affairs during the academic year 2018-19. She earned her PhD in International Relations from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich)’s Center for Comparative and International Studies.
- Nguyen, T & Bernauer, T 2019, 'Does Social Trust Affect Public Support for International Trade? Insights from an Experiment in Vietnam', Political Studies, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 440-458.
- Nguyen, T 2019, 'Taking a Step Back: Economic Performance and Salience of International Trade Issues', International Journal of Public Opinion Research, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 25-44.
- Kolcava, D, Nguyen, T & Bernauer, T 2019, 'Does trade liberalization lead to environmental burden shifting in the global economy?
', Ecological Economics, vol. 163, pp. 98-112.
- Nguyen, T 2017, '"Mind the Gap?" Rising income inequality and individual trade policy preferences', European Journal of Political Economy, vol. 50, pp. 92-105.
- Bernauer, T & Nguyen, T 2015, 'Free Trade and/or Environmental Protection?', Global Environmental Politics, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 105-129.